As I’m sure is the case for many of you, this time of year always makes me stop and think a little longer about what I’m thankful for. I’ll share a few of my thoughts with you – please feel free to add on!
I am grateful for:
- The creative, committed, enthusiastic, loyal staff members who work with our children, adults, and their families
- An organization that is always striving to improve the lives of children and adults with disabilities through the latest technology, research, programming, and training
- The children and adults themselves, who remind me every day that life is precious, and that each of us is given our challenges, but also have gifts to offer.
- A supportive family, through good times and bad
- A community that comes together to show support for multiple causes
- Good health
- A son who has taught me much and helped me to grow in numerous ways
- A country founded on the values of freedom and liberty for all
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
What a lovely list of things to be thankful for. I love that you have given the gift of appreciation. #SMAG