As October is National Down Syndrome Awareness month, I thought it would be the perfect time to share some of the many resources available to our communities. Take a look and share – together we expand awareness and understanding!
- Down Syndrome Information Alliance – http://downsyndromeinfo.org
- National Down Syndrome Congress – http://www.ndsccenter.org/
- National Down Syndrome Society – http://www.ndss.org/
- Global Down Syndrome Foundation – http://www.globaldownsyndrome.org/
- Down Syndrome Group of Erie County – http://downsyndromeerie.org/
- Lake Erie Area Down Syndrome Society – https://www.facebook.com/Lake-Erie-Area-Down-syndrome-Society-LEADS-1515245758730241/timeline/
Each of these groups has a plethora of resources, events, and other information about how to get involved and stay informed. Anything I’ve missed? Please feel free to share below!