As Thanksgiving approaches (and the Ladies Only Luncheon is history), I always take a moment to think about what I am thankful for. I’ll share a few of my thoughts…feel free to add on!
I am thankful for:
- Ryan, who has taught me much, and helps me be a better person each day
- My return to good health and the many friends who have encouraged me since my fall
- My family who has always been there for me in good times and those that were challenging
- The creative, committed and enthusiastic staff members who work with our children, adults, and their families
- The children and adults themselves, who remind me every day that life is precious, and that each of us is given special gifts to share with others
- Everyone who supports the work and the mission of the Barber National Institute. The dreams of Gertrude Barber continue to grow and flourish
- The Erie community which is coming together to move us forward to a bright future
- A country founded on the values of freedom, liberty, and justice for all
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Maureen. You have made dreams come true for many thankful families.
I am thankful to have been part of the Barber National Institute. It has shaped me into the professional I am today. Always bring passion and thrive for the best with an open heart. Happy Thanksgiving.