Tomorrow marks the 22nd anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Dr. Gertrude Barber was invited to the signing by then-President George H. W. Bush. You can tune in at 8 a.m. EST Thursday, July 26th to listen to a live stream discussion of Senior Obama Administration officials as they address technology, education, community living and employment among other topics.
- RT @BNI_USA: We hope to see everyone at the Garden Party this afternoon! #springtime 3 days ago
- Congrats to ELBS @BNI_USA @zolt578 we have again been selected as a #SchoolofExcellence by #NASET @GoErieHeadlines #awesomeschools 3 days ago
- In today's blog I share why helping #children find a path to #communication is so important. bit.ly/16bSNT6 @GoErie @BestBuddiesPA 4 days ago
- #Amazing speech will change the way you think about #adulthood: bit.ly/10vVhCT Given at #KenyonCollege in 2005, hope you enjoy it! 4 days ago
- RT @NotreDame: Classes may not be in session, but we haven't stopped teaching. Catch law prof. Rick Garnett on @PBS' #ConstitutionPBS serie… 4 days ago
- Meet two of our Go-To Sources for Speech-Language Pathology
- Inside the World of a Communication: The Human Connection
- Why every woman is celebrated on Mother’s Day
- Technology & Early Childhood Education: Why does it matter?
- If You Could do One Thing to Make a Difference in the Life of a Child, Make it this One
Erie Pediatrics Blogwww.eriepediatrics.blogspot.com/